7 Reasons Anyone Would Buy a Shower Rod
Till now, there have only been 7 reasons anyone would buy a new shower rod. Here they are....but now there's one more, and it changes everything.
- You're moving
Rust, rust, rust
- Tension rod is sliding down the wall
- Need more shower space - curtain is sticking to your wet body (yuck)
- Curved rod is taking up too much bathroom space
- Shower hooks snagging on the ledge in the middle of the rod
- You're renovating
Reasons you thought you couldn't
- You don't want to drill into tile/stone
- You rent your home
- Installation is too hard
Now there's a new Rod in town and it has one BIG difference - it moves - and that changes everything! The very idea of what a meager shower rod does will make you think twice about upgrading your shower rod.